The standard iconmust always be used for playback of a video file. When the icon is positioned on the video box or on an image, for improved visibility we recommend using the grey-outlined variant of the icon.
Theicon normally goes in the upper right corner of the video.
If the auto-activation option is used, the iconsand must be placed directly at the bottom right corner of the video window so that sound can be activated by the reader
- The minimum width of the video window is 175px and the maximum width is 775px.
- Maximum 3 videos per ad.
- Video files cannot be inserted in a base64-encoded format.
- If the playback trigger button is positioned inside a box graphically demarcated from the rest of the ad (e.g., representing a screen, TV, tablet), the video must start playing in that box, with the reader then given the option of entering full-screen mode.
- If the auto-activation option is used (available in the full screen format only):
1. Sound is activated by the reader pressing on the icon audio;
2. Ideally, the video should include subtitles;
3. Avoiding the used of other interactions will help keep the reader’s interest in the video;
4. The auto-activation does not work on iOS 9 and Android systems.
5. The video self-activation option is not available when the ad is created using the Hype software.